In today’s competitive business world, staying on top of complex compliance functions can make sense. Managing regulatory compliance and striving to meet all employee safety requirements is demanding to say the least.
Forklift Training Institute of America, Inc (FTI) is a company to company provider which has become an industry leader, providing an extensive range of industrial lift truck (Forklift) training and certification services to companies, which include State, Local, and Federal government agencies and their operators along with other various organizations throughout the Caribbean and the United States.
The primary purpose of our service is to offer and assist companies in their workplace safety goals and to reduce workplace accidents and injuries. By becoming OSHA compliant, as required by 29 CFR 1910.178, businesses can increase employee understanding of safe workplace practices, along with building confidence and increasing productivity by reducing Risk.
When you partner with Forklift Training Institute of America, and our group of providers we help you with training solutions that help maximize productivity and minimize the costs associated with on-the-job injuries. Let us help you:
- Attain and maintain OSHA compliance.
- Reduce your corporate liability and exposure due to improperly trained operators.
- Remove those bad habits which your untrained operators have picked up throughout the years.
- Increase operator productivity and at the same time decreasing product damage.
- Achieve a Zero accident working environment with the proper training practices.